In order to confirm that your device supports eSIM, you will need to find the “eSIM IMEI” number by following the steps below:
- Go to Settings
- If in Settings you see a search bar, type in “IMEI”, and the option “IMEI information” (or similar) should show up (otherwise, you will need to go to About phone> Status).
- Tap “IMEI information”
If the “IMEI (eSIM)” is available it should mean that your device supports eSIM.
Other Android devices
- Dial *#06# and press call
- In case your device is eSIM capable you should be able to view your device’s eSIM unique identification number (EID)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.
- How do I install and set up my eSIM on my Google Pixel 6 or 6 Pro device?
- How can I save my eSIM instructions for later?
- How do I install and set up an eSIM on my iOS device?
- How to check if my Android device supports eSIM?
- How to check if my iOS device is eSIM compatible and carrier unlocked?
- How can I install my eSIM via Direct Installation on my iOS device?
- How do I install and set up my eSIM on my Pixel device?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do I install an eSIM on Samsung Galaxy S20/S21 series device?
- When do I need to verify my identity?