You can install your eSIM anytime after you purchase it. It will be activated and the validity will begin as soon as your device is connected to an allowed network.
Please note that certain Airalo eSIMs activate upon installation. If this is the case, it will be stated in the Additional Info which is at the bottom-right of the selected data package page.
- Install an eSIM on Google Pixel 3/ Google Pixel 4
- How to install an eSIM on my iOS device?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How to install an eSIM on Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S21 / S21+ devices?
- How can I install my eSIM manually?
- When do I need to upload my passport?
- When does my eSIM data package expire?
- How do I change my APN settings?
- When can I install my eSIM?
- Is there an eSIM for my desired country?